Woman working on personal taxes

Core Services

In addition to regular tax services such as accounting and payroll, we have some niches where we have particular expertise:

  • Small business advisory services including S Corp elections and tax planning.
  • Dental, Chiropractic and Medical Practice tax compliance and tax planning
  • Rental property tax compliance and tax planning
  • Audit Defense and IRS problem resolution

Our consultation fee is $250 for 30 minutes with a Partner or an experienced Tax Manager, which will be applied to future services if you become a client.

Professional CPAs reviewing business taxesWe are happy to announce Business Advisory Service plans which are comprehensive, yet might contain some services that not everyone needs such as salary optimization, payroll processing, multiple tax planning events, among other things. This will be well suited to business owners clients with lots of things going on or with complex financial changes. On the other hand, we have our transactional relationships with clients who come in each spring who just need their taxes prepared, and that’s all they need, without a lot of analysis or tax planning.

The Concierge plan is great for a client that doesn’t need all the bells and whistles in the Business Tax Advisor Plan but need some extra analysis time with a tax consultant and business advisor. Have a quick tax question? Need to know the depreciation rules as you buy that new car? Wondering what your April tax bill is going to be in August? The Concierge plan is like the having a concierge at a 5-star hotel who can get you out of a jam. You might not use it, but you sleep better knowing you have it.

Have a ‘simple’ 1040 and don’t need all the extra services and tax planning? No problem. Our Streamline 1040 tax return preparation designed specifically for those taxpayers who have a straightforward tax footprint yet want the expertise of a CPA firm to prepare the tax returns. Let us take a chore off your list of things to do… and let us be that team of tax experts that you can always count on should you need it. What qualifies as Streamline? Only 5-6 formal tax documents such as W-2s, 1098 mortgage interest statements, 1098 student loan interest, 1099-SSA, 1099-INT, 1099-G and similar forms.

  • Schedule A deductions are okay such a medical, taxes, mortgage interest and charity (church, Goodwill and the like). Please be super organized on your medical expenses and charitable donations.
  • Dependent / child care credits. Yes, we need the SSN or the EIN of the provider plus the full address pretty please.
  • IRA / 529 contribution are included.
  • One state and city return.
  • Here is a short and incomplete list of tax documents that precludes a Streamline 1040 situation:
    • 1099 brokerage accounts, K-1s, rentals, trusts, small businesses Sched C, personal sale of your primary residence, 1099-Rs (for whatever reason including rollovers and conversions).
    • If you have any of these, it’s really not a ‘simple’ return anymore.
Scroll to Top